Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lets Cook Some Shit Dude Style!!

Whats Up!!
My name is Joe, and I happen to be the main cook in my house. Hopefully I can help more dudes out there to become much better cooks with my blog. I'm going to be covering a type of easy, cheap, and tasty cooking that i like to call Dude cooking! I'm going to be covering quick and easy meals for one, stuff to impress the ladies, BBQ techniques to impress your friends, and some decent meals to impress your mother.

One thing that I am not is a baker.

In my recipes there is going to be a lot of "season to taste" and "put in about this much". I'm a Dude Cooking.... I dont need instructions to put shit together, nor maps or advice from strangers to get me where I'm going. I wont insult you and please dont insult me. What I am going to include is pictures and detailed descriptions of how I accomplish my entree's to the best of my ability. Cooking should be as free as a real Dude living off the land.

Speaking of baking, since I'm not a baker, and I'm sure most of you are not either, we will go ahead and give it shot. It wont be my main focus, as it's too confining of an art for my taste. Now that being said these recipes are definitly not going to include pretty pink cupcakes. Maybe more along the lines of a shepards pie, or some F'n badass chocolate chip cookies to throw your blood suger through the roof!!

One more thing I would like to include in this first post, is that I also support other Dudes Cookin' and I will try my best to include as many of their recipes as explained by them as guests as possible. I happen to know of a lot of Dudes that are excellent cooks in there spare time and have recipes that blow up my taste buds all the time!

Happy Cookin' Dudes!!  

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a dude, but I think this is an awesome idea. Hope you have fun with it. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teri!!! And thankfully you are not a dude!!! I know I'm going to have fun with this because I love cooking! And i want to bring my skills to Dudes everywhere, even if your not technically a "Dude" I'm sure that there will be something in this that is going to catch your eye, and hopefully make your stomach grumble!!

      Delete